- Updates and Patches (May. 4 2023)
- Hello Kalonline Players,
We appreciate your continued interest of Kalonline.
We will be doing Regular Server Maintenance on May 4th 2023
The Regular Server Maintenance
Hours : 09:40 ~ 11:40 (KST/GMT+9)
* Details *
1) Added Mission table
- Added a system where a new mission is assigned every day according to the characters level in the Mission table.
- There are normal missions and rare missions, and you can get more EXP than normal missions by completing rare missions.
- Mission reset items required for mission reset can be exchanged from Narutooh Village Sujung NPC.
- For details, please check the [Quest] - [Mission] guide page.
2) Modified auto-healer problem
- Fixed an issue where the set value was incorrectly displayed when max HP fluctuated while auto-healer was active.
3) Modified ability bug
- Fixed an issue where OTP increases at a 1:1 ratio when WIS and AGI increase.
- The ratio of OTP stat increase with WIS and AGI is 5:1.
- For balance adjustment, the monsters Eva stats have been reduced.
4) Modified level up problem
- Fixed an issue where magician and shaman characters did not appear to increase magic attack power when leveling up.
5) Modfieid Infinite Tower
- The Infinite Tower movement guide NPC has been modified to be visible at all times.
- If you try to enter the dungeon on a non-weekly entry day, an entry denial message will appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Infinite Tower entry count was different in channels 1 and 2.
6) Modified monsters
- Fixed an issue where the Trained Traitor Warrior could not be summoned.
* Please note that intermittent web page access may not be possible during regular maintenance (09:40 ~ 11:40).
Please refer to the above to avoid any inconvenience in using the game.
Thanks for playing Kalonline.