We appreciate your continued interest of Kalonline.
We will be doing Regular Server Maintenance on August 17th 2023
The Regular Server Maintenance
Hours : 09:40 ~ 11:40 (KST/GMT+9)
* Details *
1) Added Infinite Tower function
- Added a function to display the number of remaining monsters in the Infinite Tower.
2) Added Medicine sales
- It has been added so that you can purchase up to Extra Large Medicine grade from all village miscellaneous goods NPCs.
3) Added cooldown indicator button
- Added a button that allows you to select between Type 1 and Type 2 cooldown display systems.
4) Improved setting options
- The existing setting options have been improved to be separated into environment settings and operation settings.
5) Improved box opening UI
- It has been improved to display the acquired items when acquiring general item boxes and mail items in batches.
6) Improved item number input function
- Improvements have been made so that if you enter more than the number you currently have in the Quantity Input UI when registering an item in Mail or Trade, it will automatically be entered as much as you have.
7) Improved Kal Shop disconnection
- The problem of disconnection when switching Kal Shop pages has been improved.
8) Fixed Error correction
- Fixed an issue where the character became invisible intermittently when using the Sword Trickster skill.
- In PVP, an issue where the character freezes when sustaining damage from opponent characters or monsters has been fixed.
9) Fixed the problem of not being able to use ZilPoongShinRhoe skill
- Fixed an issue where ShinRhoe and Whirlwind Feather could not be used while in transform ZilPoongShinRhoe.
10) Weekend Surprise Happy Hour Event Update
- On August 13th, Happy Hour event will be held as compensation for access failure due to equipment defect of 1 channel
- Period: August 18 (Fri) ~ August 20 (Sun), 2023 20:00 ~ 01:00 (GMT+9)
* Please note that intermittent web page access may not be possible during regular maintenance (09:40 ~ 11:40).
Please refer to the above to avoid any inconvenience in using the game.