We appreciate your continued interest of Kalonline.
We will be doing Regular Server Maintenance on October 12th 2023
The Regular Server Maintenance
Hours : 09:40 ~ 11:40 (KST/GMT+9)
* Details *
1) Improved Inventory UI
- The UI has been improved to increase convenience and manage inventory more efficiently.
- Improvements have been made so that when all items are equipped, they are no longer displayed in the inventory.
- Inventory slots can be rented using Jewel or Inventory slot rent scroll.
(However, rented inventory slots cannot be extended with gems before the period expires)
- A detailed guide on inventory can be found on the promotions page.
2) Second improvement of item mixing UI
- The UI for registering main and secondary materials in the item mixing list UI has been improved to be more clearly visible.
3) Improved skill and item quick slot registration function
- It has been improved so that skills and items can be registered in the quick slot by entering the number keys while dragging them.
4) Fixed the issue of character transparency when casting some skills while riding.
- An issue where the character became transparent intermittently when casting some skills while mounted has been corrected.
5) Fixed the issue of character name shaking when moving after chatting
6) Fixed issue where character name is not visible after canceling Ancient Animal transformation
7) Modified UI text alignment method
- Line breaks in text displayed in the UI, such as quests and item descriptions, have been changed from character-by-character to word-by-word.
8) Modified Castle War PVE pet
- PVE pets have been modified to be forcibly released when Castle War starts.
9) Modified Pocket
- The way Pocket tooltips are displayed has been modified.
* Please note that intermittent web page access may not be possible during regular maintenance (09:40 ~ 11:40)(KST/GMT+9).
Please refer to the above to avoid any inconvenience in using the game.