We appreciate your continued interest of Kalonline.
We will be doing Regular Server Maintenance on May 4th 2022
The Regular Server Maintenance
Hours : 09:40 ~ 11:40 (KST/GMT+9)
* Details *
1) Improved camera function initialization problem
- Fixed an issue where the camera that could pull the character or see from a distance would reset when logging out or teleporting.
2) Improved mission window issue
- Fixed an issue where another key would not be entered when clicking on the mission details in the mission window.
3) Improved character position problem
- Fixed an issue where the characters location did not match the map number when reconnecting after server maintenance and character connection termination.
(If the map numbers do not match, you cannot damage the monster and the monster cannot recognize the player)
4) Improved monster recognition system
- Improvements have been made so that the recognition system received from monsters is not reset while being pursued by monsters.
5) Improved item icon quantity display
- The quantity displayed on the item icon has been improved to make it appear larger.
6) Added ability to close the character selection screen
- Improved the ability to exit the game by clicking the Close Client (X) on the character selection screen.
* Please note that intermittent web page access may not be possible during regular maintenance (09:40 ~ 11:40).
Please refer to the above to avoid any inconvenience in using the game.