-Equipped with Legacy of Heavenly King to increase the character's stamina, attack power, and magic attack power.
-Legacy of Heavenly King items can be installed in new equipment slots. (Character attribute)
-Legacy of Heavenly King can increase the level by consuming reinforcement materials (up to 70 levels).
-Initially, all slots are locked, and as the level goes up, one slot is opened for each specific section. (Up to 7 slots open)
-Reinforcement materials can be obtained by disassembling the Legacy of Heavenly King.
-You can equip an item by double-clicking or open an item ability by right-clicking. Reinforcement materials are basically all available in the game. However, materials acquired through game play are'cannot be traded'
-Basically, all reinforcing materials can be obtained in the game. However, materials acquired through game play are acquired in a'non-tradeable' state.
|Legacy of Heavenly King UI|
|Opening stats UI|
|Guide to opening stats|
|How to open stats
1. If you drag an ancient artifact item from your inventory to an open slot in Legacy of Heavenly King, the artifact is registered.
2. If a relic is registered in the slot and you click the ability release button, you will get a random stat in the slot.
3. You can register relics in multiple slots at the same time, and when you open the ability while registering multiple relics,
you get random stats as much as the number of relics.
4. When re-registering a relic in a slot that has already acquired stats and opening abilities, the previously acquired stats
will be deleted, and new stats will be given randomly. (The same stats as the deleted existing stats may be acquired newly.)
* A warning message is displayed when registering a relic in the slot where the stats were acquired.
|-The stats that can be acquired in the slot are selected with a probability within a specified range, and the number is also applied with a probability of one.
-You cannot acquire more than 2 stats of the same type in 7 slots.
|Legacy of Heavenly King Enhance|
|-Legacy of Heavenly King increases the level by consuming reinforcement materials (up to 70 levels)
The types and quantities of reinforcing materials vary for each step.
If you register the item you want to strengthen in the growth item slot,
the materials required to achieve the next level will be Is shown.
-The upgrade NPC is Narootuh village Legacy of Heavenly King Craftsman.
|Legacy of Heavenly King Disassemble|
|- Reinforcement materials can be obtained by disassembling the Legacy of Heavenly King
Depending on the level of enhancement in Legacy of Heavenly King, the type and quantity of strengthening materials are differentially paid.
Multiple items can be disassembled at once, and acquired when registering multiple items The type and quantity of materials are also shown.
- The disassembled NPC is Narootuh village Legacy of Heavenly King Craftsman.